Welcome

TVXQPOWERFULGODS日本FanBlogへようこそ

ようこそ私たちのブログへ!

ブログジャンル:音楽:東方神起/ JYJ の最新ニュースです。

写真、記事、ニュース、ビデオ, 最新記事 ...

お気軽にフォローしてください。

私たちの一族に来て、私たちに加わってください。

(。◠‿◠。)♡

Twitter and Facebook にてごらんください。

Rules:

※Don´t bash Tohoshinki/JYJ

※Do Not Hotlink !

[Hotlink = When people share the same gifs as we are, using the same link as we used to do our posts, so please DON´T DO IT!]

※Do not make anti fan comments!

※If U get some new here and you´ll share in another site/blog/forum/thread,please add + TVXQPOWERFULGODS日本FanBlog in the end of your post

※Leave a comment everytime U see a post here ,it´s always a pleasure to read your opnions

2009-06-24

♥~TOHOSHINKI IN RAY MAGAZINE~♥
-SCANS BY TVXQ POWERFULL GODS-
Everytime I see the pics from this mag seems that
all pics´s in the same theme "Kitchen" hahah
It´s good for the Giants(HoMin) of
Tohoshiki whose love to eat and have a strong
passion for food LOL
But I Noticed One thing now!
JaeJoong loves Kitchen too haha he loves spicy foods ♥
I´d love to eat something in their company ♥drolls♥
I Loved JJ T- shirt ..so colorfull and summer style ♥drolls♥
Awnn >_<♥ My Chunnie so Cute ♥
In this pic you can notice that JJ♥ more closer to Chunnie
(Awnnn >_< JaeChun rules♥)
Ohhh My Giants of Tohoshinki♥ drolls♥ haha
HoMin always together in Kitchen scene LOL♥
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS
THIS SCANS BELONGS TO TVXQPOWERFULLGODS
YOU CAN SHARE IN ANY OTHER SITE WITH PROPERLY CREDIT^.~
♥YukariiChangmin♥

No comments:

Post a Comment