Welcome

TVXQPOWERFULGODS日本FanBlogへようこそ

ようこそ私たちのブログへ!

ブログジャンル:音楽:東方神起/ JYJ の最新ニュースです。

写真、記事、ニュース、ビデオ, 最新記事 ...

お気軽にフォローしてください。

私たちの一族に来て、私たちに加わってください。

(。◠‿◠。)♡

Twitter and Facebook にてごらんください。

Rules:

※Don´t bash Tohoshinki/JYJ

※Do Not Hotlink !

[Hotlink = When people share the same gifs as we are, using the same link as we used to do our posts, so please DON´T DO IT!]

※Do not make anti fan comments!

※If U get some new here and you´ll share in another site/blog/forum/thread,please add + TVXQPOWERFULGODS日本FanBlog in the end of your post

※Leave a comment everytime U see a post here ,it´s always a pleasure to read your opnions

2009-07-06

••••••••••••
♥Our pics of Tokyo Dome Day #1 and Day#2♥
(FANCAMS LATER sorry ^^;;)
It was hard for us to choose many pics to share here♥
But we choose few of our collection of pics in Tokyo Dome ne
Hope you all enjoy it ^.~♥
Ahh When i saw this I had to take a pic♥

JaeMinHo♥

Ahhh Yoosu together even in the poster outside Tokyo Dome haha♥
Ohhhhh My Giants of Tohoshinki ne >.<" Beautifullll Hey ! This is Changmin in big screen of Tokyo Dome♥ Ahhh Changmin in screen and the lights turns blue now! When Lights turned Blue in this moment of the show
I thought I can´t take a picture about him on screen of the show
But in the end this is one of my favorites Pictures of the show♥AHHH I creamed so loud when I saw Junsu on Screen of Tokyo Dome!!!
Hi SuSu♥ You´re really Hot live! Ohhh Really was born to sing Baby Su♥ Leader!!! You ´re full of energy on stage!

Whoa! That´s why You´re a Leader! JaeJoong on big screen of Tokyo Dome♥!!! My sister screamed

and my Ears still hurted by her LOL
JaeJoonggg!!!! Screaming LOL
Sing baby sing u_U"
Lot of JaeJoongs pics on Screen of Tokyo Dome !♥


Chunnieee!!! You´re Hot man!!!
This pic I did take from Screen of Tokyo Dome is Pink Shock !!!
JaeJoong!!!! Eletricccc!!!
Well Group Pics♥
I was seat so far away of the stage
(that´s why My pictures in most part
is about big screen of Tokyo Dome) .
But I was in the center of Tokyo Dome and I can use Zoom
of my Camera ♥
The Lights Turns RED
They´re awesome dancing!!!!!
The Lights Turns BLUE!
One of my favorites picsture of the show!!!
Ah my favorite Picture of the Show!!!!!
Pinkkk ...purpleee and Changmin in center Purfect blublublu♥LOL
The Lights Turns YELLOW
The Lights Turns BLUE
Million hearts just one beat♥
TOYO DOME is HUGE!
awesome!!!!
Green Lights♥!!!!!
Amazing this Red Ocean!!!!
Ahhh fans need to eat too ! LOL
Looking through our window in
Tokyo Dome Hotel ♥
credits: YukariiChangmin and Sayuri jaeJoong +
♥TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS♥
♥YukariiChangmin♥
••••••••••••

No comments:

Post a Comment