Welcome

TVXQPOWERFULGODS日本FanBlogへようこそ

ようこそ私たちのブログへ!

ブログジャンル:音楽:東方神起/ JYJ の最新ニュースです。

写真、記事、ニュース、ビデオ, 最新記事 ...

お気軽にフォローしてください。

私たちの一族に来て、私たちに加わってください。

(。◠‿◠。)♡

Twitter and Facebook にてごらんください。

Rules:

※Don´t bash Tohoshinki/JYJ

※Do Not Hotlink !

[Hotlink = When people share the same gifs as we are, using the same link as we used to do our posts, so please DON´T DO IT!]

※Do not make anti fan comments!

※If U get some new here and you´ll share in another site/blog/forum/thread,please add + TVXQPOWERFULGODS日本FanBlog in the end of your post

※Leave a comment everytime U see a post here ,it´s always a pleasure to read your opnions

2009-09-21

♥ JAECHUN BACK TO JAPAN (GIMPO AIRPORT) ♥

I´m very happy that JaeChun is back to
our Japan ♥ I know all the people prefer them
in Korea but I´m japanese ne then for me
It´s a great Happiness to see them back to Nihhon♥
Be welcome again JaeChun♥ Weeeeee!!!!!
* Chunnie is freaking HOT (Major nosebleed) haha
Here Goes The FanCam ^-^♥



And Here Goes The Pics *v*♥






credits: as tagged
♥YukariiChangmin♥

No comments:

Post a Comment