Welcome

TVXQPOWERFULGODS日本FanBlogへようこそ

ようこそ私たちのブログへ!

ブログジャンル:音楽:東方神起/ JYJ の最新ニュースです。

写真、記事、ニュース、ビデオ, 最新記事 ...

お気軽にフォローしてください。

私たちの一族に来て、私たちに加わってください。

(。◠‿◠。)♡

Twitter and Facebook にてごらんください。

Rules:

※Don´t bash Tohoshinki/JYJ

※Do Not Hotlink !

[Hotlink = When people share the same gifs as we are, using the same link as we used to do our posts, so please DON´T DO IT!]

※Do not make anti fan comments!

※If U get some new here and you´ll share in another site/blog/forum/thread,please add + TVXQPOWERFULGODS日本FanBlog in the end of your post

※Leave a comment everytime U see a post here ,it´s always a pleasure to read your opnions

2009-09-30


[Trans] 090929 Tohomobile Special Site for Tokyo Dome DVD


The site features a Q&A corner of each member about their thoughts of Tokyo Dome. The first person is Junsu. Other members’ will be coming soon.

:: Junsu’s Q&A ::

This time, although he has accidentally hurt himself, Junsu still stood on his dream stage – the stage of Tokyo Dome. We had him answer the questions about the tour!

What was the most touching scene for you?
JS: When I started my part for the opening song “Secret Game”, I saw that so many people have come to see us. I was very touched!

Please tell us one of your embarrassing moments.
JS: It’s when I dropped my mic and couldn’t sing…

What food did you think was the most delicious on tour?
JS: Hitsumabushi!

What is one song that has left a great impression on you?
JS: “Forever Love”. The piano melody was so heartrending and I felt so touched!

I love "Forever Love" also ma...

source: Tohomobile + linhkawaii
translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
shared by: www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com
FiFFy♥JunJun♥
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment